Each week, Grassroots Films receives many letters from around the world -- from people young and old. It is especially meaningful to receive these personal notes They often contain shining examples of ways in which fans of The Human Experience have discovered their own callings, and gone out into the world to help others. We hope that their lives may reflect kindness, truth, beauty and forgiveness, and be a light of inspiration to others throughout the world. Their stories are the continuum of The Human Experience!

---

To Whom This May Concern,

I'm 18 years old and am a senior in high school. I recently have seen The Human Experience and I just wanted to say that this film is the most inspiring movie I've seen. I mean that with all of my heart. I've seen it three times and each time I watch it, I pick up on something completely new and exciting.
The part of the film that really hit me was The Children's Home in Peru. The children have filled me with exhilarating inspiration and have made me realize what I want to do with the rest of my life; I want to get my nursing degree and then travel down south to help children who have been neglected or abused by their family.  
I can't put into words how much it would mean to me if I could work with the kids down there. They truly are so inspirational and I want to give back to them in any way possible. Thank you and may God bless you!

- KR 
(Letter received this week) 

---

How has The Human Experience inspired you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for coming to our school today! It was such an amazing film, and more over experience! I am actually discerning a vocation to the consecrated life so God willing I will be consecrated august 2012, please pray for me and anyway the whole message of man searching for meaning searching for purpose i think this is what ever one has in their vocation in life whatever it is and it really helped me to be open to conserated life in a deeper way, come to find out that today is world day of consecrated life. so thank you for everything, and as we promised i will pray for jeff's dad! count on my prayers for each of you

Post a Comment