11/06/2009

Euro Tour (swiss)

Well Jeff, Chuck and I have officially began the European tour! We landed in Zurich this morning at 8am local time. I have to say this is going to be a very busy trip but overall I am sure it will be very fruitful. I'll continue to update twitter and facebook with pics and status updates if your interested in following along.

Right now we are on an old train heading through the mountains into angleberg which from what I am told is very beautiful!

Chuck is sleeping, Jeff is taking in the view, and me... I'm writing this blog lol.

Well that's all for now.
See you back in the states in a few weeks! I'm going to attempt a nap before we arrive at our final destination.

Keep it real!
From switzerland
This is Michael Campo signing off!

Michael Campo
Grassroots Films
www.seethx.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment